You Tube Video
Welcome to NARPM’s Designations Application and Document Processing System. This is a new system that NARPM has designed and developed to streamline gathering applications for NARPM’s professional designations. It is about a 14 minute video, developed by Visual Harbour.
Upcoming Local and National EventsAugust Lunch with Brandon CeliganAugust In House Maintenance Designation ClassSeptember Lunch: Panel DiscussionOctober National Convention in Phoenix
Join us for our Monthly NARPM® Luncheon
Third Tuesday of the Month. (Dates always subject to change) Next event is the August Lunch with Brand Celigan From 11am-1pm at Hotel Elegante. All members welcome to attend the monthly board meeting which is held prior from 9:30am - 10:30am.
Join the Colorado Springs Chapter of NARPM®
Professional Members of NARPM are individuals who must be engaged in the management of residential properties as agents for others, licensed in those states that require licensing.
Become a Chapter Affiliate
Become a Colorado Springs Chapter Affiliate and enjoy a number of benefits. Market your business to a field of real estate and property management professionals that manage hundreds of thousands of single family homes and small apartment complexes nationwide.
NARPM® Works for You
The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties. We provide our members with the education, classes, information, support, networks, and growth they need to succeed.
Message from the President
Chapter Reimbursement and Benefits From the Local Chapter:
- Committee members - chapter dues are reimbursed in December of volunteer year. Must attend 10/12 meetings or functions.
- Designees/candidates - 50% reimbursement of education classes; candidates must be in current status
- National convention - Reimbursement of registration fee at early bird rate for all professional members. Reimbursement for travel expenses - President (100%), President-elect and past President (50%), Secretary, Treasurer and Membership (25%).
- National convention scholarship - $1000 for travel expense awarded to one member in current candidate status, who has signed up for the convention. Must submit newsletter article and application no later then June 30th.
- National day on the hill - $1000 travel expense reimbursement for the President (President-elect or past President if the President does not attend) and Legislative chair.
- Certified Residential Management Company achievement - $1500 reimbursement for the first time award; $500 reimbursement for the subsequent award renewals.
- Candidates - receive designation points for working on chapter board and committees.
About Colorado Springs Chapter of NARPM®
The Colorado Springs Chapter of NARPM provides ongoing educational opportunities for its members, including monthly meetings with guest speakers, as well as forums for the exchange of ideas on issues specific to our industry.
If you are a Real Estate Professional who actively engages in the management of singe-family homes and other residential properties, joining NARPM is a must. The education, networking association, and tools that NARPM provides will improve your business while saving you time and money.
Please Join Us!
We want to officially invite you to join us at our monthly meetings if you aren’t already. Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 9:30 a.m. at the Hotel Elegante. There is a wealth of information at these meetings that can’t be obtained anywhere else; not only in the presentation, but also in the networking with other property managers and affiliates. We are always striving to improve and stay current with the rental climate and legal challenges in Colorado. Let us help you stay up to date!